Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Novel Time!

For the unaware, tomorrow is the beginning of November. November is National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo). That means there is currently less than a day left before the clock begins ticking and authors all over the world begin writing. The goal is to write 50,000 words by the end of 11:59:59pm November 30th.

Click on the link, read about the challenge, join the forums, add Myth as a writing buddy, and accompany me in my crazy attempt to put thousands of words on paper/computer in 30 days while still participating in something resembling a normal life. It'll be fun! And win or lose, we can all celebrate/console each other with pizza and sweet things and parties when November finally ends.

Still not convinced? I'll do a weekly count-down on my blog, and you can feel really really good about yourself when you consistantly beat my word count. You can all watch me suffer! C'mon.. that ought to be incentive enough! (And besides; you'll make me feel happy and loved. Aww... see, I knew you'd sign up!).

2 comments:

mrsdarwin said...

I think this is great -- I've put up a link to you in an attempt to expand your cheering section.

But do you know what you're writing about yet?

Myth said...

All I knew before starting was that somewhere in there is a villian who plays with time. Beyond that... I'll let you know as I keep going!