Sunday, November 30, 2008

NaNoWriMo 2008 End

Word Count: 50,323/50,000
Time Left: 00 hours, 24 minutes, 22 seconds


I did not post at the week two end point, or week three, or week four. I considered doing so multiple times, but despite my excellent start and good intentions, I wound up just a little bit behind. And by a little bit, I mean that I wrote over 15,000 words today. That's not quite so bad when you consider that I can do about 3,000 in an hour of steady writing (I could probably type faster, but when you're making the stuff up, at least a tiny bit of time is needed to think), but is a little bit more than I would aim for in the future, and I'm lucky today was a Sunday.

Still - I WIN!

And you all called me crazy.







1 comment:

Matthew Kinney said...

you're crazy...
but I admire that.
(and I wish I had some of your enthusiasm)

congrrats, once again