Sunday, July 23, 2006

A Picture Worth Not Quite So Many Words

So, this isn't quite how I initially pictured it. I'm not sure how most of this qualifies as cowboy style clothes, and I was thinking more solid brights instead of random splotches of color all over the place. Plus the background was completely NOT my own idea (but I would have added a mallet had one been available.)

Still, in all its bright, overcrowded, far too pink glory, I present some minor semblance of what that character of mine might look like in a different universe.



(If you want to try your own, go to here. Loads of fun.)

2 comments:

Matthew Kinney said...

Sadnly, your link doesn't show your doll, it just takes you to the website.
So I think you should go back to the website and then start yelling at your computer screen to make it work right. It's their fault.
Maybe they'll listen to you. They didn't listen to me.

Myth said...

This should work a bit better, I think. It showed up for me.