Friday, July 11, 2008

A Narcissistic Post....

....of my "modeling" way back over spring break.

In Holland, Michigan.....




No, the dress didn't fit. I think it was meant for a child. The back wouldn't zip, and though it's hard to tell, I'm holding the apron on with my hands. It ends where my hands are. And those wooden shoes? Not half comfortable.


The Dutch Village had all sorts of fun statues and... statue-like things. We took a million silly pictures. I could have easily spent a whole day there.



The rest of Holland had some pretty interesting statues too.



In Marquette, Michigan.....


The most freezing water I've ever stepped into in my life. There was snow on the banks. Real, white snow. Way up in northern Michigan near Canada. Did I mention it was cold?





In and around Austin, Texas.....




Because everyone should ride a frog at some point in their life.

1 comment:

Kate said...

I like the picture by the rapids...so pretty!